Re: [OM] OT: Ebola Outbreak

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Ebola Outbreak
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 21:34:56 -0300
According to a news clip today on CNN, your Mr John Kerry has a diametrically opposite view opposite view on the issue.

Remember the abestos workers in Quebec in the 1960s through to the late 1980s who were assured that mining asbestos was "no problem" for their health ? As it turns out, mesotheloima and other asbestos related diseases are amongst the most serious industrial afflictions of the modern age and their afflictions are almost 100%