Re: [OM] OT: Ebola Outbreak

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Ebola Outbreak
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:49:54 +0200
I hear a rumour that Bill Gates owns the patent for it - <http://clashdaily.com/2014/10/ebola-investigator-claims-ebola-engineered-govt-bill-gates-patents-vaccines/> which with the current press black out happening on vaccinegate - search cdc whistleblower all makes for a very worrying situation overall - I mean if there is no truth to it why not bring it into the open.