Re: [OM] Broken mac was Re: Somewhat OT: Computer Clock Management

Subject: Re: [OM] Broken mac was Re: Somewhat OT: Computer Clock Management
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 11:02:39 -0500
>  I haven't seen either yet but I guess it was the rear corner of the door
> that dinged it and thats pretty rigid, I will look tomorrow as I need a beer
> or two tonight. The plus thing is having been fed up with people opening
> doors against the Audi (people just don't care) I said we must get parked
> damage insurance for the new one. I think also its a small panel so
> hopefully they can fix it without it showing.

BTW, the other day, I encountered a nicely modified mid-2000's S4 that
was one of just a handful imported into the USA that year. I chatted
with the owner for a few minutes and noted some of the changes. He was
certainly enjoying the mountain roads. :)  I know that I couldn't keep
up with him.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx