Re: [OM] Broken mac was Re: Somewhat OT: Computer Clock Management

Subject: Re: [OM] Broken mac was Re: Somewhat OT: Computer Clock Management
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:15:22 +0100
I used to have the non-reflective screen on an old Mac, Ian, but I have no
problem with my 11" Air or 27" iMac.  I'm writing this in my office which is
equipped with overhead fluorescent tubes and it's easy to avoid the reflections.

I couldn't afford the full SSD on my iMac in March, but the 1Tb fusion drive is
extra speedy to start up and to use.

Chris