Re: [OM] (OM) Album for a potential business client

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Album for a potential business client
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 08:51:54 +0200
Brian, I have nothing against sheep, and I only looked at a few images BUT for me some of the sheep images don't work, I would like to see the whole pen/flock and not just part of it and also whole sheep where possible in some of the images the edge of the image cuts them off too sharply and my eye is led there and then out of the image. also as stated there are too many images, If I am presented with too much choice I tend to not buy anything and wait for another time. I would select the best two or three from your range of topics and present those, get a feel for which one he likes and then if required offer more images similar to the ones he chose. There are some fantastic photos there and I a sure he will find one he likes.