Re: [OM] (OM) Album for a potential business client

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Album for a potential business client
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 15:03:08 +0100
Interested to hear that you knew of five candidates already, Brian! "_Just_
5" you say? That's five too many, I say :-)

Here are my candidates. Primarily what offends is not the clouds which are
all white, rather the skyline which is hardly defined against the white
clouds

7015567
8075627
9065685
9133407 (but compare it with 9133404 which is noticeably better
highlightwise)
A055835
A093592/A093593/A093593 where it isn't so much blown highlights, as plain
overexposed!
PA073059

But not P6084876 where the treatment is clearly intentional and appropriate.

Piers