Re: [OM] (OM) Album for a potential business client

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Album for a potential business client
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 16:00:41 +0100
Having seen four-five pages of your images, Brian (but before having seen
Chuck's message) I agree with Chuck.
The first few images are very strong - good idea to have them up front!
Beyond that, sheesh, sheep. And more sheep. Enough already (you get the
idea).
It would be helpful to have some idea of where one is in the collection -
page four of twenty, thirty, sixty??
Providing so many images is asking too much of the client - cut down on the
different treatments of the same image
Lose the weaker images - severely blown highlights on images of snow-capped
mountains are no help to him, or you.

I understand that you probably don't have a firm idea of what he wants. I
reckon that is because he doesn't either - that means the onus is on you to
do the sifting, and present him only with a few of your strongest images. I
only wish that you will be rewarded adequately for the effort involved. And
my fear is that the reward might not be pecuniary!

Piers