Re: [OM] (OM) Album for a potential business client

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Album for a potential business client
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 08:01:59 +0200
Brian, I know merino wool mainly as a choice material for cycling clothes in
cold climates :-)

Regarding the pictures: you are making a selection for a client, not for
yourself. If you want to make a sale, you need to present the client with a
manageable set of images to choose from (not 100+), as others have pointed out.
And while blown highlights may be acceptable to you, they are not pleasing to
most people, and so you should ruthlessly cull them unless there are absolutely
compelling elements in the photograph.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman