Re: [OM] ReBoot [was Long lens multi-thread III, IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] ReBoot [was Long lens multi-thread III, IBIS
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 20:44:48 -0300
Cc: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks a lot, Ken and Joel ...

For some reason I can't recall now, I overlooked Miller's and was
processing E6 at Dwayne's.
Not bad at all, but I don't like the old cardboard frames - and I do
need my slides to be mounted.

I've also found an astonishing increase of air-mail shipping cost.
Cost might have been the reason why I forgot Miller's ...

Fernando.