Re: [OM] ReBoot [was Long lens multi-thread III, IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] ReBoot [was Long lens multi-thread III, IBIS
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 19:15:14 -0300
Take your time, Ken.

It seems that few people are processing E6 ... I fear Dwayne's might
discontinue their service. Shipping cost increase makes me suspicious
... .

So, if you decide to face this challenge, you should do it 'state of
the art' - personally, I don't care if once a month.

OTOH ... I'm surprised that KEH decided to start selling film: provia
100F in two or three sizes, I cannot recall now - but they're selling
provia 100F, yes!

Tell me how are you managing your project progress ...

Fernando.