Re: [OM] ReBoot [was Long lens multi-thread III, IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] ReBoot [was Long lens multi-thread III, IBIS
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:20:55 -0300
Hi Moose,

Nice to learn I'm not alone ... at different levels of mastering the
variables, but not alone.

Doing the same, arriving to the very same point: and sometimes
beginning from scratch, when I feel the image deserves it ... which in
my way of doing things, I must scan film again.
The 40000ED is doing unexpected things, but still works as it should.
Hope it will survive ...

Cheers,

Fernando.