Re: [OM] New cam jitters--what utility do you use to transfer files?

Subject: Re: [OM] New cam jitters--what utility do you use to transfer files?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 15:41:08 -0700
On 5/18/2014 1:58 PM, Download limbo Mike wrote :
Thanks for the comments.

I see the brute force way as easy directly putting everything in the proper
folders but since sometimes  don't bring
a laptop on trips and never on riding trips prefer to have a utility to download the new files sorted by date w/o having to do any extra work myself. Often use cards as digital film until they are backed up as well. I trust PIE can read if the archive bit has been flipped.

Yup, flips it itself and uses that to determine which are new.

Very cool that it saves a profile for the cam. Not sure about a subdir for raw
files.  Have to think on that one.
I hope PIE isn't inscrutable to set up.

I didn't think so.

Download Determinate Moose