Re: [OM] Photo workshops

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo workshops
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 20:15:57 -0700
On 4/11/2014 8:10 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Wayne asked about the workshops that I undertook, starting in February, as
> preparation for my leaving the RAF.  Each was very interesting, each showed
> me my limitations and each made me determined to overcome them.
>
> I’ve put a few of the shots from the workshops at:
> http://images.threeshoes.biz/Workshops/

A lot of decent/good stuff. No individual shots that got me jumping up and
down, but what did is the range and the
departures from your usual subjects. Seems the workshops were quite worthwhile.

I expect once you've had time to absorb what you learned (and likely some that
you don't yet know you learned) and put
in some practice, we can look forward to some excellent images!

BTW, I think a couple of the street shots would benefit from perspective
correction.

All in Perspective Moose