Re: [OM] Photo workshops

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo workshops
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 07:53:52 -0400
That much I think I understand (independent of the skills required).
But my main problem with Focus Magic is that I usually haven't been able
to get the main part of the out of focus image to respond adequately to
make the follow-on layer work of any value.  That's why I was surprised
that the face of Chris's old soldier sharpened up so well.

Chuck Norcutt