Re: [OM] Photo workshops

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo workshops
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:13:12 -0400
I didn't do it myself since it was only a simple trial to see if FM
would fix up the old soldier's face.  But much of the image is in good
focus or as good as you'd like it to be.  But if the entire image is hit
with FM then some of it gets overly sharp.  If I was doing it for real I
would do it on a layer, keep the old soldier's face and anything else
that wasn't too sharp but then mask out the overly sharpened bits and
combine the layers.

Chuck Norcutt