Re: [OM] OT tablet question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT tablet question
From: Leowesson <leowesson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 18:47:35 -0500
For travel, I love my IPad Mini.  Good screen, good wifi.  Small and light.
But I don't back up images to it.  I also travel with a Mac laptop for that
purpose.

Personally, I appreciate the closed apple systems.    I love the App Store and
the cloud concept for the fact that I don't have to download and archive apps,
movies books and music that I have purchased.  I just download what I need when
I want it.

Leo Wesson
leowesson.com