Re: [OM] OT tablet question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT tablet question
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 15:32:57 -0400
The Kindle Fire is a lot cheaper and works great!  I took mine to Vietnam
and didn't need a computer.  It holds hundreds of movies and books and, if
you have Amazon Prime, you can get lots of free books and movies and even
borrow them for free with their lending library feature.  Amazon sends me
Kindle daily deals with lots books that are of interest to me (based on
previous purchases) for 99 cents.  And you can use Wifi or 4G - great for
traveling.  This is the one I have:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DOPNLJ0/ref=sa_menu_kdpap

Tina

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 2:40 PM, <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm thinking of getting a tablet primarily for image access and connection
> to internet.  Might also be nice to play a movie occasionally. I have an
> Amazon Prime account which provides some movies.  If the choice is a Kindle
> Fire HDX or Apple iPad, what compelling reason should I be aware of when
> making  this purchase?  Bill "Leaning to Kindle" Barber
> --

Tina Manley