Re: [OM] OT tablet question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT tablet question
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 14:37:21 -0500
> I'm thinking of getting a tablet primarily for image access and connection
> to internet.  Might also be nice to play a movie occasionally. I have an
> Amazon Prime account which provides some movies.  If the choice is a Kindle
> Fire HDX or Apple iPad, what compelling reason should I be aware of when
> making  this purchase?  Bill "Leaning to Kindle" Barber

Get either the iPad or the biggest/baddest Samsung. Avoid the others.
But you could do what my wife just did and get a Lenovo Yoga. It's a
laptop with flip around screen which converts it into a tablet of
sorts. Works great as a laptop and almost great as a tablet.

Personally, I find that my Galaxy Note 3 eliminates the need for a
tablet most of the time.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx