Re: [OM] OT tablet question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT tablet question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 18:31:13 -0400 (EDT)
Somehow I figured there might be some differences of opinion.  Imagine
that.  I'm usually inclined to listen to Ken's suggestions on  technology.  I'm
thinking I left a little information out of my original  post.

I have both a desk top and laptop PC, the laptop PC is rather long of
tooth, but still newer than the two retired one. I also have a Macbook Pro
which
 is the computer I'm migrating to from this PC.  My cell phone is an iPhone
 4 and I'm not married to Apple although I enjoy a good braeburn now and
again.  So there you have it.

What I want with a tablet is:

Something both small & light. Kindle being slightly smaller and about  half
a pound lighter than the iPad.

A great screen for displaying movies and photographs.  Really probably
photographs and movies. (2560  x 1600 (339 ppi)) on the Kindle

Internet access.

A travel friendly device.

Books. I like the kind you can dog ear the pages on and when you spill
coffee on them you just end up with a coffee stained page or two.

So more information. Any different suggestions?

Bill "Still Leaning" Barber