Re: [OM] Now THIS is news!

Subject: Re: [OM] Now THIS is news!
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 16:14:54 -0700
Yeah, I know, Ken. I'm a lousy businessman. :-)

I guess this is ancient technology, too.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/karina1stbday/P3290018.jpg.html>

I just photographed her first birthday party this weekend. She's only 3
months younger than my E-M5.

--Peter

I sez:
 > > I sincerely hope our beloved Olympus does not withhold what amounts
to a
 > > bug fix from last year's Incredible New Thing so that I will feel
 > > compelled to ditch it and buy this year's Incredible New Thing.
Because
 > > I may not fall for it. (And yes, when an otherwise marvelous camera
 > > blurs pictures in the range where most handheld shots are taken, I
call
 > > that a bug).

So Ken Norton sez: