Re: [OM] Popcorn - was Filters on eBay and elsewhere

Subject: Re: [OM] Popcorn - was Filters on eBay and elsewhere
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 10:56:48 -0400
Aye, but watching these shows has caused me to wonder if the producers are
careful to see to correct accents, particularly for the major characters—and,
if so, how the actors’ accents sound to those who speak that way normally.
Nothing drives me away from a production quicker than a cheesy Southern accent,
and, as if that isn’t bad enough, even cheesier Maine accents.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal