Re: [OM] Popcorn - was Filters on eBay and elsewhere

Subject: Re: [OM] Popcorn - was Filters on eBay and elsewhere
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 07:19:34 +0100
I, on the other hand, refuse to watch any dubbed film. Which means that I have
been to the movies here in Spain only once or twice in the past 6 years. I go
to the movies when I visit countries that do not engage in this barbaric
practice.

To hear Robert Redford speaking Spanish is simply wrong, no matter how well the
dubbing is done.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman