Re: [OM] Popcorn - was Filters on eBay and elsewhere

Subject: Re: [OM] Popcorn - was Filters on eBay and elsewhere
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:10:56 -0400
Hehe. I’ve been watching Vera lately, which, if you watch it, you know is set
along the Tyne in and around Newcastle. Subtitles would help, they surely
would. But I’m soldiering through. It’s of some assistance that on the Roku, if
you hit the seven-second rewind button, it automatically kicks in subtitles. I
just can’t figure out how to get them on all the time. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal