Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko a

Subject: Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko adapter,
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 13:46:31 -0800
On 1/16/2014 6:32 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> Why would they consider one WITH a SB, if there is a direct FF solution
>> available?
> Because the EM1 has a lot of other nice features and capabilities that
> could be of interest. A SpeedBooster would help level the playing
> field for the crop-sensor cameras when competing against a full-frame
> option.

I haven't looked around for a while, so I don't know how long these Chinese SBs
for EF mount have been available.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360831695899&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en>

With OM=>EF adapter, this should work. As the OM adapter is very thin, two step
is probably OK. With your Lomo kick, it
may be too good. ;-)

Heaven knows (and isn't telling) how the optics compare to the fancy schmancy
ones. Probably bought one and copied the
optics.

Adaptably Boosted Moose