Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko a

Subject: Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko adapter,
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 15:45:23 +0100
because of ease of use! my X-Pro1 has no PASM dial, I like it because of
its simplicity. Having spent a lot of money on digital backs for legacy
OM lenses, would I buy a speed booster? - probably yes, would I use it
much? probably not. No matter how much you resolve to use your OM lenses
at some point you will want the easy option of using modern AF lenses
and then you have to hope you bought the right digital back :-)