Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko a

Subject: Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko adapter,
From: Daniel Sepke <dansepke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:38:34 -0500
The major reason I didn't personally go with the A7 over the EM-1 wasn't
anything to do with compatibility with OM glass but the simple practicality of
native lens selection. The Sony options are appallingly sparse and I saw little
guarantee they will get to making a full system before the mount might be
abandoned (Sony are /way/ worse at just dropping something than Olympus have
ever been).

Plus to me working as designed is wide open aperture focusing and stop down on
exposure. Here's to hoping the next magic adapters to cone address this issue.
There's patents already in place for this, at least one in Olympus' collection.

Till that one is addressed I'll be shooting film in my OM-4Ti. Last year I
actually shot more film than digital too, so you're not alone Ken :)

Dan S