Re: [OM] Trouble in paradise--A7r

Subject: Re: [OM] Trouble in paradise--A7r
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 09:27:55 -0500
I hope you are correct re the vibration problem.  I haven't read enough
to know that the "problem" is minimal or not.  However, I do take
exception to your first comment.  I will accept that Steve's excellent
images do show him to be a curious and talented photographer.  I also
accept your evaluation of the camera and lens as superlative (and I'd
love to have one) but neither of those images tells me that... too small
to stress either camera or lens.

ps: Actually, the ball image shows a lot of red/blue chroma around the
backlit twigs.  I don't know if that's sensor or lens or both.

Chuck Norcutt