Re: [OM] Trouble in paradise--A7r

Subject: Re: [OM] Trouble in paradise--A7r
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 07:51:39 -0500
It's not at all clear to me how any of the images shown here relate to
the vibration problem that Mike reported for the 7R.  The claim in the
blog posts was that the vibration seemed to reduce the 36MP resolution
sensor down to 24MP or the same as the 7 (non-R model).  How does
showing a a 1-2MP (or less) web image have anything to do with
demonstrating that the 7R doesn't really have a problem?

Chuck Norcutt