[OM] Trouble in paradise--A7r

Subject: [OM] Trouble in paradise--A7r
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 19:01:49 -0500 (EST)
http://diglloyd.com/blog/index-60.html#20131215_3-SonyA7R-shutter-vibration-180mm-vertical

Portrait orientation seems worse due to shutter shock even using
adapter with tripod foot.  Reports that good L bracket  for native
lenses sans foot and bean bag mitigate this effect.  More of an issue
with some long lenses especially if resonant just right (wrong).  Some
effect according to digiloyd even  with the  new FE 55 Sonar:

  "Taking the landscape orientation 180mm focal length results showing a
~1 pixel blur (e.g., camera displacement by about 5 microns), we can
deduce a 55/180 fractional blur = 1/3 pixel, an idea based on some
angular rotation causes by the shutter shock which of course would
affect a long lens more in pixel terms. About 1/3 pixel looks to be
about what I’m seeing with the 55/1.8 on the A7R at the problem speeds.
It’s like a very strong anti-aliasing filter on the Red Barn scene. "

As  A7R has open api, Sony or others should be able to give firmware
(or app)  anti-shock option I would think similiar to Oly.  Perhaps A7
is a better option with EFC for OMZ lenses????

Mike