Re: [OM] Vietnam in 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Vietnam in 2014
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 22:20:10 -0500
After all this time, I dunno. If I were to go back, which is highly unlikely,
I'd want to hit Saigon for sure, the central highlands if I could (Pleiku), and
Hue and environs, for sure. I'd love to get out into the A Shau Valley without
having people shooting at me. Pretty country, that. The Mekong Delta might be a
photog's paradise. China Beach near Da Nang is lovely. Wouldn't mind going
north, either. Vinh would be of interest to me, but strictly for nostalgia's
sake. Hanoi would be high on the list as well. Even farther north and west
would be interesting, as I've never seen much out of that area.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal