Re: [OM] Vietnam in 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Vietnam in 2014
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 20:43:13 -0400
My wife and I are debating about spending a month in Hong Kong in 2014 or
2015.

We were last there between 1970 and 1975 and have feelings that the changes
there over the last 40 years might be too much to take.

The happy upside is that we met each other on the third day I was in the
colony, we got engaged 6 weeks later and got married a year later in the UK.
So far life has been very good for both of us.

Any advice about going back to the future ?

jh