Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 08:16:25 -0500
Thanks for the explanation of the operation of an eShutter.  I had
assumed (wrongly) that an eShutter fully exposed the sensor to light for
the full duration of the exposure, then shut off and began a sequential
read from the stored pixel values.  I never understood why the Minolta
A1 has both an eShutter and a mechanical shutter.  I suppose flash synch
is the answer.

Chuck Norcutt