Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 09:33:57 -0800
> I wonder what's different between you and me.Re:
Probably the way I use it. I throw it over my shoulder and go. This week
it was through the brush and up the hill to the rocky overlook above our
place. I watch the eyepiece closely now and had to push it back into
place a couple of times during our little excursion. It is not designed
for what I would characterize as "moderate" use.  I treat it as a
semi-pro tool and expect it to perform as such. I believe it tends to
work loose most often when I have it in the chest harness. But also when
slung over my shoulder and even when coming in and out of my pack. It is
ideal for backpacking in every other way but this.

Mike