Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 21:03:48 -0600
I have to be careful when I put it in the bag or take it out so that I don't
rub the eyepiece. I've already lost the original because the rubber came off
and wouldn't stay on.   I finally threw it away and put a replacement on.
Being much more careful this time.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life.". -- Harlan Howard