Re: [OM] Wales has clouds too

Subject: Re: [OM] Wales has clouds too
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 10:49:09 +0200
I must say I am quite partial to your recent BW "Pigeons+et+Blonde-4369"

All my BW conversions are done using Silver Efex Pro2 - It makes it all
quick and easy.

as for the lens, It is quite simply stunning and is in my top three with
companions of the OM35-80/2.8 and OM180/2 although my copy of the
OM24/2.8 comes very close and is nearly as sharp. However it is a bit
too wide for general use so I am looking forward to the new 23/1.4 which
I hope can match it.

As for the kids - I didn't mention it before but over the last three
months or so Cai gradually converted to eating all his meals by himself,
no more tube feeding (although he hasn't mastered drinking yet)  we must
still puree the food but he will come and ask for us to make it ( we
never knew if he felt hunger but it seems so).

Thanks for looking