Re: [OM] Keeping Your Laptop Plugged in All the Time Will Kill Its Batte

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping Your Laptop Plugged in All the Time Will Kill Its Battery Faster
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 15:30:36 -0600
> I read a few bits of it, but stopped when it accused the IPCC of using a
> misleading scale.  Everyone, it seems, has an axe to grind: if you are a
> climate change sceptic you look for one sort of evidence, if you believe the
> majority of the scientists in the world (close at hand as well as in other
> countries) you remain happy that someone else is doing the sums.  Me, I just
> save where I can . . .

Agreed about the agenda-driven nature of "climate science". I suppose
what bothers me is when the projection curves use one specific launch
point to start from in order to make the curves more noticable.
Instead of resetting the projections with the actual numbers, they
stick with a single point for visual impact. It doesn't help your
cause when your hockey stick turns into a pool cue.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx