Re: [OM] Close Call

Subject: Re: [OM] Close Call
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:56:54 +0000
Graflok back is just a method for attaching accessories. It would allow
use of normal film holders (Double dark slides), a Grafmatic (My personal
favorite), various roll film or polaroid backs, etc.

The Horseman graflok backs are the best roll film backs. The 6x12 is
somewhat rare and pricey but the 6x7 and 6x9 ones are common and cheap.

Zeiss Tessars (usually f/4.5) are nice lenses, light, reasonable coverage,
good bokeh. Not a bad all around choice.  One of the great things about
large format is the ridiculously large number of choices for lenses.
Almost anything can be made to work with some effort.

-Ed