Re: [OM] Close Call

Subject: Re: [OM] Close Call
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 11:41:00 -0500
Edward,

I must strongly disagree with you in part. While the Mamiya 7 is a delight
(although I prefer the 6), the RB/RZ can't stand up in a comparison with a
500CM. I own a fair sized Hasselblad outfit, and used an RB67 supplied by an
employer. The RB/RZ is much much bigger and heavier. It is really beyond
reality to think of hand holding one, and please don't give me that business
that all these cameras need to be on a tripod, that's just not the case.

Yes, I do know that they fixed a lot of the RB's faults with the RZ, but
they should have gone back to the drawing board with clean paper.

Bill