Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:43:38 +0800
All Core 2 and Intel Chipset support 64bit so your hardware is ok. The
problem is to find proper drivers but it is not so difficult as most will be
available on the web. Just checked my old Intel 965 chipset also has Win 7
64 driver to download but I just want to stay with my 32 bit XP for a while
as now my strategy is to upgrade only when needed.

C.H.Ling