Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 19:43:44 -0400
That's very interesting.  I just searched the Crucial memory website
this morning and the only SIMMs found were 512MB and 1GB.  I
specifically looked for DDR2 800 thinking large SIMMs might be found on
the latest/fastest technology but I didn't find them there either.

Oh, well.  It's too late at this point since I've already bought a new
system.

Chuck Norcutt

On 6/13/2013 8:47 AM, C.H.Ling wrote:
> I jsut sold two 2GB DDR2 800, 4GB DDR2 are rather common too.
>
> C.H.Ling

>>> 64 driver to download but I just want to stay with my 32 bit XP for a