Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:25:26 +1000
I'm just wondering why Tina (sorry for thr 3rd person Tina) is editing pix
(that is the case no?) on a laptop. I don't do that unless I have no choice. If
the screen is a couple of defrees off what you were doing last time, the
ambient lighting has changed, etc., then the image looks different. I'd rather
have a static workstation and I do, in two places - and a little MacAir for all
the other on the move stuff. And a desktop machine is usually cheaper to build
and option up and attach big stuff to and....
How much was the MacTub going to cost?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com