Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:24:47 -0400
I confess I have pretty much adopted arse. Except on Facebook the other day
when someone posted something from a bunch of pussy automobile drivers
complaining about loud motorcycle pipes. I told them my pipes were stock, thank
you very much, but before they spend too much time and effort complaining about
motorcycles, they should maybe try actually learning to drive in such a way as
to recognize other vehicles on the road besides themselves. Until, then, I
opined, they could take my stock pipes and stick 'em up their asses.

Should have used arse. Better effect.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal