Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:22:26 -0400
My old Mac Pro has a bunch of card slots in it, slots for four hard drives, and
USB, Firewire and Ethernet ports out the wazooo. My Mac Book Pro ain't bad
either. But I don't need all that extra stuff. My laptop can run two printers,
seven hard drives (six of them external), speakers and a 17" NEC monitor, plus
being hardwired to the router so as not to suffer any wireless slowdowns.

If I need any more than that, I'll just shoot myself.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal