Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:45:49 -0400
I can't argue with that. If you like to build your own machines, Windows is
definitely the way to go. But I've also found that Macs don't need to be turned
over as quickly as PCs. I used my Mac Pro forever, and didn't really need to
swap it out, but I wanted to move to a laptop as my principal computer, so I
did. Don't tell AG, but I did a little under the hood of my laptop when I got
it. Jerked out the measly 4 GB of ram it came with and installed 16 GB. Mac
said the Mac Book Pro would only support 8 GB maximum, but Mac was wrong. My 16
run just fine. But please don't tell AG. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal