Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:35:14 -0400
The Alto design dates from 1973.  Digital Research didn't exist until
1976 and that was to peddle CP/M.  WIMP is a GUI concept and not a
product.  See "Gary Kildall" and DR's product "GEM" under this link
<http://iapsandpit.techcohosting.com/lexicon/index.php?si=g>
GEM is the embodiment of WIMP as a DR product and it was produced by an
ex Xerox PARC employee.

Chuck Norcutt