Re: [OM] Comparing E-400 and E-410 Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Comparing E-400 and E-410 Photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:10:13 -0400
Nope, no more Krappy Kolor laptop.  I'm using my nicely calibrated 24"
Dell IPS display. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear.  If you do agree
with the first statement you're agreeing that the images have no
appreciable difference as I have also determined with my Dell display.

In order for ACR to make them both look the same using the same settings
the data it was given to work with must also be very similar.  That
means that what was produced by the hardware/firmware is also basically
the same.  That also means that, if you do see differences in future
images, it can only be the software processing the images or different
settings in the camera firmware.

Chuck Norcutt