Re: [OM] Comparing E-400 and E-410 Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Comparing E-400 and E-410 Photos
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 08:55:29 -0500
> Thanks for looking, Jim.  Not a lot to choose from between them, and I
> think that would have to be expected because I let Photoshop override the
> camera's WB.  When I do that, I prefer the E-400 just slightly.  When I let
> the camera decide, I prefer the E-400 a lot more than the E-410.

I can arrange my schedule in the next two weeks to come over with my
Zone-10 tester and IT8 target. It basically allows us to test against
various fabrics, hair samples, wood, stones, and objects of all kinds.
Including a huge set of Crayolas. It's pretty good for identifying
dynamic range (deep black fabrics, and satin whites as well as shiny
bobbles of every kind) as well as color harmony.

For uniformity and predictability, I use flash. This way we can
compare images taken from one session to another.

It's time for a "ZuikoTest".

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx