Re: [OM] Comparing E-400 and E-410 Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Comparing E-400 and E-410 Photos
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:09:20 -0500
Thanks for looking, Jim.  Not a lot to choose from between them, and I
think that would have to be expected because I let Photoshop override the
camera's WB.  When I do that, I prefer the E-400 just slightly.  When I let
the camera decide, I prefer the E-400 a lot more than the E-410.

This is all in Photoshop.  I shall have to try all this next in Viewer and
see how Olympus thinks it should all work.

Joel W.