Re: [OM] Comparing E-400 and E-410 Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Comparing E-400 and E-410 Photos
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:50:36 -0500
I repeated the shots with E-400 and E-410.  This time I shot in manual
mode.  In ACR I changed WB to "auto".  Previously, I had left it "as shot"
and there was a significant difference between the two.  The only other
adjustments were to clip the points and sharpen.  Unfortunately, somehow I
had one camera at ISO 100 and the other at 200.  For my purposes, I don't
think it makes much difference, but I will be more careful when I shoot
comparisons again.

E-400:  http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=4328
E:410:  http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=4330

I believe I can see a slight difference in contrast between the two, but
ACR's auto WB seems to negate color differences.

Joel W.