Re: [OM] IMG: Santa Faz 2013

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Santa Faz 2013
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:40:14 -0400
Hum. Understated luxury. I could get used to that. <g>

They didn't specify what the $20 dinner was. Knowing my wife and me, it could
have been a grilled cheese sandwich, Campbell's tomato soup and a bottle of
three-buck Chuck (sneaky Trader Joe's reference there.) No, come to think of
it, that would cost about $6 total. <g>

--Bob